Nachos are always a popular, easy dish to prepare especially when its cold outside. However, using tater tots rather than regular tortilla chips takes the dish to a whole new level(if you love tater tots.) I am a huge fan of them and this recipe is incredibly easy to put together which is perfect for a snowy afternoon
- 1 bag Tater Tots (approx 32 oz)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup chopped sausage or bacon
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper. Place tots on pan and bake 20 minutes(10 minutes on each side.)
- Top with bacon, sausage and cheddar cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from the oven and top with tomatoes, guacamole, sour cream or anything else your heart desires.